Unlike documentation, It seems not possible to deploy thin api layer with docker.
I met following 2 case but any case doesn’t work.
if there is problem to connet postgresql:
- the page localhost:8000 shows ‘some’ UI
- it says some problem happens.
- docker logs says it has a problem to connect postgresql.
if thin docker can connet postgresql:
- docker logs says nothing.
- the page localhost:8000 shows nothing
- if I tried to connet localhost:8000, docker logs says “Not logged in”
- In postgresql, there is no basic schema like ‘users’
- Even if I made schema ‘users’ manually, it doesn’t work.
I see same problems in github and here, there is no response at all. I couldn’t find any evidance that it can be self-hosted or it was able to be self-hosted. docker image is hidden, dockerfile is not opened, source of binary also cannot be found, no response on past issues.
I wouldn’t say it should be opened or not. But it is not possible to make it work currently, it should be noted.
Could you remove the self-hosting part in readme.md and docs, or revise how to at least for not consuming time of who is interested in? such bad experiance definetly worse than nothing.